Team Coaching Certification
The ACT Team Coaching Program at Brown University School of Professional Studies is renowned for helping coaches to work with teams to excel in effectiveness, relationships and performance. This rigorous and experiential training is essential for coaches who are wanting to make a lasting impact on team engagement, sustainability, and helping to foster the desired team culture.
Are you ready to help teams optimize their performance and effectiveness? Are you looking for an approach that is simple, creative, effective and can easily be applied?
Learn how to empower teams and enable them to step into their greatness by giving them the tools and skills to navigate today’s challenges. Learn how to move beyond working with the individuals of the team in order to work with the team as a whole. We help teams move from Reactive to Creative in order to enhance their team relationship and achieve their desired results.
ACT Leadership is partnered with The Brown School of Professional Studies to offer ACT’s Team Coaching Program. ACT is known for its simple, creative and effective coaching approach and methods that help individuals, teams and organizations make sustainable and transformative change that stick.
Virtual Student Experience
Team Coaching Learning Objectives
- Definitions of team coaching vs. facilitation, leading, consulting, and managing.
- Team Coaching mindsets and core skills and concepts.
- Create safety and trust with the team, using team coaching skills to foster and navigate difficult and/or authentic conversations that promote better performance.
- Create more inclusive teams which invite diversity of thought and contribution. See teams as a system – human dynamics and patterns of behavior.
- Train team members how to apply coaching skills and concepts so they become responsible and not dependent on the team coach.
Team Coaching Approach
- We use the mindsets, skills and concepts from the coaching profession and apply them to teams. From a developmental psychology perspective, we explore how natural human “reactive tendencies” impact team performance.
- The program is a mixture of training, team coaching, observations and leadership development.
- The program is highly experiential with a high emphasis on practice for easy application in the workplace.
- The coaching skills and concepts will be “assumed knowledge” and the focus of this program will be on applying them within a team context.
Why Team Coaching?
Team Coaching is focused on organizational team effectiveness and performance. Team coaching concepts are grounded in developmental psychology, neuroscience, and research in leadership and team effectiveness. Heavy emphasis is placed on team coaching skills to lead teams and lead change in the workplace.