Become a More “Coach-Like” Leader
In a world of increasing uncertainty, complexity, diversity and rapid technological change, the ability to respond quickly and adapt is essential.
Coaching is a core competency of agile, multi-dimensional leaders who guide and empower teams capable of navigating uncertainty and producing results.
Leader as Coach is a highly-experiential live online program that will develop you to become a more “coach-like” leader using concepts that are grounded in developmental psychology, neuroscience, and research in leadership effectiveness. You will learn to develop collaborative, trusting relationships that will enable you to achieve optimal results and excel as a leader — building your capacity to connect with others, understand them and communicate effectively on different levels.
ACT is partnered with the Brown School of Professional Studies where our Leader as Coach open enrollment program is offered.
In this 40-minute webinar listen to Amol Naik, former Partner of Goldman Sachs talk about how he is applying the skills and knowledge he has acquired through coaching.
Past Informational and Specialized Webinars
Fill out the form below to receive a link to all of our past webinars!
Enter your email to review past webinars!
Dates: March 5 to April 16, 2024
Dates: April 17 to April 19, 2024
Highly-experiential format blending live online sessions, team-work, and self-paced learning
8:30am - 4pm EST
What You’ll Learn
Leader as Coach is a highly-experiential, 6-week online course focusing on developing leaders to become more “coach-like”.
Leadership coaching concepts are grounded in developmental psychology, neuroscience, and research in leadership effectiveness. Upon successful completion of the program, you will:
- Develop multi-dimensional leadership skills
- Reframe limiting mindsets to ones connected to your values and purpose
- Apply coaching skills to different work contexts
- Build your capacity to engage in more meaningful interactions
- Create authentic, real relationships focused on performance effectiveness
- Empower your team, motivate them and ultimately guide them to reach their full potential while achieving results in your organization
- Navigate through uncertainty and complexity with more ease and clarity