We love supporting our LPCC Alumni!
ACT Leadership is committed to helping our ALUMNI stay sharp in the world of leadership coaching. Here’s how we stay connected and support our coaches:
- Alumni Coaching Exchange – an ACT internal exchange for LPCC Alumni and current student coaches to meet and practice coaching in a formal coach/client context. We invite you to become apart of this network of coaches! On the exchange, take advantage of Peer to Peer Coaching which will help you more easily obtain clients to get your required coaching hours completed to obtain the ICF ACC credential. Access to the Alumni Coaching Exchange is password protected. Please use the password received in your inbox (announcing the launch of ACE) for access. If you need technical assistance, please email the ACE Program Manager, Diana Simmons for support.
- LPCC Alumni Newsletter – designed just for our LPCC alumni with announcements, relevant news, coaching tips, and opportunities to refresh and grow as a leadership coach.
- Alumni Webinar series – quarterly webinar that focuses on a different coaching concept or skill. This is an opportunity for continuing development, maintaining quality, and staying connected to our network of coaches!
- Alumni Book clubs – quarterly book clubs that focus on relevant topics in leadership and performance. Led by our alumni.
- Private Facebook Group for Alumni – as our LPCC community continues to grow, we have created a private Facebook group; a virtual meeting place for all ACT alumni called, “LPCC Cohort Community”. Stay in touch with your cohort, network with other cohorts, practice coaching and share resources!
We look forward to staying connected and seeing you thrive, so keep coming back to “The Well.” We are here to support our leadership coaches!
Please reach out anytime with suggestions or appreciation for these alumni resources.
Happy to hear from you!
The ACT Team