Leadership and Performance Coaching Certification Program
UPCOMING EVENT: LPCC Informational Webinar Q&A
June 2, 2022
12:00 pm – 12:45 pm EST
The Leadership and Performance Coaching Certification Program is contextualized to organizational and leadership development, targeted at leaders who want to help others maximize their performance and results in the workplace. You will learn more about yourself as a leader, what motivates you, what beliefs you operate from and how they impact your performance and effectiveness.
You will have the opportunity to connect with other senior leaders through a blended learning approach; experiential classroom instruction and exercises, virtual mentor group coaching sessions, 1:1 coaching supervision calls, reading & reflection, and practice coaching sessions.
Upon completion of the coaching certification program, students receive a certificate of completion from ACT Leadership and Brown University School of Professional Studies to be a Leadership and Performance Coach.
Join our coach training program to prepare for ICF for your professional coaching credentials.
The ACT Leadership and Performance Coaching Certification Program is approved for the Associate Certified Coach (ACC) accreditation via the International Coaching Federation ACSTH pathway. The coaching certification program provides:
– 60 hours of coach-specific training
– 10 hours of mentor coaching
– Guidance on how to track and complete your 100 hours (75 paid) of client coaching requirements
– Pre-evaluation of your audio recordings and
– A review of the material required to complete the Coach Knowledge Assessment/ ICF Credentialing Exam.
Experienced professionals. Minimum of 5 years experience in education, training, and/or professional experience.
The total program length
is 6 months.
Virtual Program: $9,995, $9,495 early bird
Hybrid Program: $10,995, $10,495 early bird
Hybrid of In-Person and Virtual
or 100% Virtual Programs Offered
Brown University SPS Campus.
Providence, Rhode Island,
Semester of Entry
Spring / Summer / Fall / Winter
Hear from prior students on their experience with the LPCC Virtual Program.
Performance coach training is focused on organizational leadership effectiveness and performance. Coaching concepts are grounded in developmental psychology, neuroscience, and research in leadership effectiveness. Heavy emphasis is placed on coaching skills to lead teams and lead change in the workplace.
- Expand your leadership range
- Co-create innovative solutions with your teams
- More productive and conscious decision-making
- Increase self-awareness and better life choices
- Empower employees to come up with meaningful solutions
Impact on Teams,
Organizations and Culture
- Support employees so that they learn new skills and become greater assets to the organization
- Promote critical thinking, decreasing the dependency on others for answers
- Rally behind the organization’s vision, mission and core values
- Retain top talent
- Optimize team performance, effectiveness and efficiency
- Learn to shift from a reactive to creative culture