Written by Mike Hutchins, co-founder of ACT Introduction A question that we get asked by
Leadership and Performance Coaching Certification Program
ACT, in partnership with Brown University School of Professional Studies, an international leader in executive education, is excited to offer ACT’s Leadership and Performance Coaching Certification Program (Level 1 ICF accredited). In addition, ACT offers an ICF Level 2 accredited program.
ACT shares Brown University’s mission to develop reflective leaders, to effect change in the world, and to improve human welfare.
UPCOMING EVENT: LPCC Informational Webinar Q&A
December 8, 2022
12:00 pm – 12:45 pm EST
The Leadership and Performance Coaching Certification Program is contextualized to organizational and leadership development, targeted at leaders who want to help others maximize their performance and results in the workplace. You will learn more about yourself as a leader, what motivates you, what beliefs you operate from and how they impact your performance and effectiveness.
You will have the opportunity to connect with other senior leaders through a blended learning approach; experiential classroom instruction and exercises, virtual mentor group coaching sessions, 1:1 coaching supervision calls, reading & reflection, and practice coaching sessions.
Upon completion of the coaching certification program, students receive a certificate of completion from ACT Leadership and Brown University School of Professional Studies to be a Leadership and Performance Coach.
Join our coach training program to prepare for ICF for your professional coaching credentials.
The ACT Leadership and Performance Coaching Certification Program is approved for Level 1 (ACC) accreditation via the International Coaching Federation. ACT is also approved for Level 2 (PCC) accreditation and can be achieved by taking the LPCC program and then choosing a path to take our Team Coaching Program or Next Level Coaching Program.
The Level 1 (ACC) coaching certification program provides:
– 94 hours of coach-specific training
– 10 hours of mentor coaching
– Guidance on how to track and complete your 100 hours (75 paid) of client coaching requirements
– Final Performance Evaluation
– A review of the material required to complete the Coach Knowledge Assessment/ ICF Credentialing Exam
The Level 2 (PCC) coaching certification program provides:
– Everything included above, and
– Coaches can choose to take either:
ACT’s Team Coaching Program pathway to achieve 137 total hours of coach specific training, or,
Next Level Coaching Program pathway to achieve 143 total hours of coach specific training
– Completion of 500 hours of client coaching requirements
– Final Performance Evaluation at the PCC Level administered by ACT (currently not included in program fee)
Experienced professionals. Minimum of 5 years experience in education, training, and/or professional experience.
The total program length
is 8 months.
Virtual Program: $10,495, $9,995 early bird
In-Person and Hybrid Programs:
$11,495, $10,995 early bird
and Virtual Programs Offered
Brown University SPS Campus.
Providence, Rhode Island,
Semester of Entry
Spring / Summer / Fall / Winter
Hear from prior students on their experience with the LPCC Virtual Program.
Performance coach training is focused on organizational leadership effectiveness and performance. Coaching concepts are grounded in developmental psychology, neuroscience, and research in leadership effectiveness. Heavy emphasis is placed on coaching skills to lead teams and lead change in the workplace.
- Expand your leadership range
- Co-create innovative solutions with your teams
- More productive and conscious decision-making
- Increase self-awareness and better life choices
- Empower employees to come up with meaningful solutions
Impact on Teams,
Organizations and Culture
- Support employees so that they learn new skills and become greater assets to the organization
- Promote critical thinking, decreasing the dependency on others for answers
- Rally behind the organization’s vision, mission and core values
- Retain top talent
- Optimize team performance, effectiveness and efficiency
- Learn to shift from a reactive to creative culture
Hear from the Experts
Top ten reasons why ACT’s Leadership + Performance Coaching Certification (“LPCC”) program is the best choice
“Your life does not get better by chance; it gets better by change.” —Jim Rohn